More than a buzzword, Outcome Based Education (OBE) is becoming a de facto standard in India, with the mandate from regulatory bodies.
In the standard education system, teachers teach the students in a scope and sequence mode, while OBE focuses and organise learning around what the students are expected to do at the end of their learning experiences.
deQ: OBE software application from IPSR helps HEIs to:
- Define POs, PSOs, and COs
- Define Weightage Scale and Ratios for Direct/Indirect Assessment as well as Internals/Final Examination
- Define attainment targets at HEI, Programme and Course levels
- Define PO-CO and PSO-CO mapping
- Define the scheme of assessment at HEI level, with option for customisation at Course levels
- Enter scores for assessments, examinations, and activities
- Calculate OBE attainment at various levels
- Progression Reports and Reports for Accreditation agencies